NS55 | Computerised Sewing Machine
The perfect choice for those who want to get more creative, the NS55 offers 135 stitches including 10 buttonhole styles selected via the touch of the key pad. The built-in lettering can be used to create simple labels, you can even combine different stitches to create your own stitch patterns and store in memory pockets for future use. Lightweight and portable the NS55 will easily travel to classes or take pride of place in your sewing room.
- Computerised sewing machine
- MAX Sewing Speed 70 - 850 spm
- Button Hole Patterns - 10
- Button Hole Method - 1 step
- Built-in Sewing Fonts 1 font
- Stitch Width - 7mm
- Stitch Length - 5mm
- Twin Needle - Setting Key
- Drop Feed
- Sleek, modern styling
- 135 stitches including 10 one-step buttonhole styles
- Built-in lettering for labels and monogramming
- Touch-button controls and bright LCD display
- Automatic needle threading
- Needle Position - Key up/down
- Electronic speed control for accuracy
- Quick set horizontal bobbin with see-through cap
- Bright LED light effectively lighting your workspace
- Seven point feed dogs for smooth fabric management and superior stitch quality
- F.A.S.T (Fast and Simple Threading) bobbin winding system
- Weight and Measures: Size 53.5 x 28.5 x 46.0
Note: Images used are for illustrative purposes only.
Click on the brochure below for more information.
Click on the link below to learn more.
(Items may be different to what is shown in the video)
Hobbysew Guarantee and Manufacturer's Warranty:
Samone 2nd Feb 2017Stanhop Garden
Carla 2nd Feb 2017Redfern
Not Bad. But could have got the NS35 – as I do not need all those stitches.
Therese 2nd Feb 2017Umina Beach
I like brother equipment, and this one has not let me down.
Angela 2nd Feb 2017Wollongong
Very simple and easy to use.
Ann 2nd Jun 2016Fairy Meadow
Nice machine – Sew well, and easy to use!