YES - WE ACCEPT LAYBY!
All our stores are pleased to offer layby, as a way of purchase. Please head into your local Hobbysew Store and our staff will assist you.
Layby Agreement Terms and Conditions:
- Layby Minimum is $50.00. Minimum cut of half metre for fabrics and 1 metre for wadding.
- Deposit 20% of the total purchase is required.
- Administration Fee of $1.00 will be added to the total purchase.
- Timing and Amount of Instalment Payments A minimum of one payment must be made every 14 days from your previous instalment. You may decide to pay more frequently if you wish. Each 14 day payment will be an equal share of the balance owing after the initial 20% deposit. Payments will be calculated over a 12 week (84 day) period from the commencement date. Layby agreement must be presented when making payments or collecting goods. All payments and collections to be in the one store only.
- Cancellation Fee If at any time during this agreement you do not wish or cannot proceed with your purchase, Hobbysew will charge a fee of 20% of all monies paid / or retain the 20% deposit whichever is greater.
- Failure to Pay Instalment Payments In the event you fail to pay any one of the instalment payments, this agreement may be terminated at the discretion of Hobbysew. Any fees or charges incurred by dishonoured payments can be charged.
- Failure to Complete In the even you should fail to complete all payments by the selected Layby period detailed in Timing and Amount of Instalment Payments, this agreement may be terminated at the discretion of Hobbysew. If this should occur, the same conditions outlined in Cancellation Fee will apply.