Tailormade Quilter's Dream Cabinet
Quilter's Dream Cabinet
Due to high demand, the item is currently on backorder.
This Collapsible cabinet with a wide working space is the second largest unit in the Tailor made range. This set up will suit a hobby enthusiast with a mid-sized studio. With the mobility of the storage caddy that can be placed where you want comfortably or have it as a place to setup your overlocker within arm’s reach.
- 58.5cm x 29cm Large machine lift platform
Mechanical Lift imported from Germany - Built with high quality materials.
- 125cm x 40cm Large back leaf for extra workspace
- Caddy with 3 drawer storage area.
- 3 step air lift for stored, flatbed and free-arm sewing.
- Recessed hinges for snag free sewing
- Lockable castors
- Foot rest and spacious leg room.
- W 150cm/ 59”
- H 76cm/ 30”
- D 129.5cm/ 51”
- W 127cm/ 50”
- H 76/30”
- D 53.5cm/21”
- W 38cm/ 15”
- H 60cm/ 23.62”
- D 36.5cm/ 14.37”
Note: Accessories used are for illustrative purposes only.
A refund, exchange or credit may apply if goods*:
- Are proven faulty
- Have been wrongly described
- Different from what was advertised
Receipt as proof of purchase must be provided.
For more read the comprehensive Terms and Conditions.
Please choose carefully as we do not give refunds for:
- Change of mind
- Make a wrong decision
*Excludes all software and patterns due to copyright.
Freight rates vary depending on the delivery location, please enter your delivery postcode during checkout to calculate freight cost.
For larger fully assembled cabinets, shipping rates are based on 2 man delivery door to door for Sydney metro only.
For all other areas, shipping rates are calculated to your nearest depot for holding. You will need to arrange for final pickup/delivery from the designated depot. We will provide you with the relevant details.
We recommend you check the availability of furniture items prior to placing your order.
- Delivery turnaround for furniture in stock = 2 Weeks
- Delivery turnaround for furniture out of stock = TBA, order will be placed into next available container.