Join our team
Do you have a passion for patchwork? Creating new things? Or love everything sewing?
If you think a career at Hobbysew is right for you and would like to join out Hobbysew family, have a look below at our current vacant positions.
Q: How do I apply?
A: To apply, follow the steps below:
- Download the Hobbysew Expressions of Interest for Employment (PDF)
- Complete the form
- Attach cover letter and resume
- Email your completed form and resume to the email listed in the PDF or
Post to PO Box 854, Kings Langley NSW 2148 or
Fax to 02 9831 6588
If you have further questions, you may also call us on 02 9831 2111.
Hobbysew Belconnen - Belconnen ACT
Hobbysew the patchwork and craft store based in the Belconnen Westfield is seeking a full-time Store Manager who enjoys a challenge and being at the forefront of business.
The roles involves all aspects of managing a store and you are responsible for:
- Driving sales
- Store merchandising
- Wages control
- Motivating staff
- Class program co-ordination
- Stock purchases
- Managing budgets
The right candidate will possess:
- Retail store management and POS experience
- Basic Sewing Machine knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people management
Basic computer skills eg. Email, excel and point-of-sale systems
What’s on offer: · Salary plus super · Generous product discounts
Industry experience or a passion for quilting, sewing and craft an advantage.