Janome DM7200 (7mm LS) Computerised Sewing Machine (Incl. Large extension table and Hard Cover)
DM7200 (7mm LS) | Computerised Sewing Machine
(Incl. Large extension table and Hard Cover)
Sewing Machine Carry Bag $59.99
*Offer valid from 1st October 2017 to 31st December 2017 or while stocks last.
The Janome DM7200 is an easy to use, fully computerised sewing machine and yet it is packed with so many great features. Direct stitch selection keys of your everyday stitches plus 14 one-step buttonholes. The LCD screen shows selected stitch, recommended foot, default stitch width and length which you can change to suit your requirements. With 200 built-in stitches plus alphabet, this model offers a great range of stitches for all types of sewing. Special features include a NEW easy set bobbin system, built-in needle threader, 6 levels of foot pressure, automatic thread cutter with memory function, needle up/down button and an auto-lock stitch feature for precision locking off on stitches & patterns. You can also sew without a foot control using the stop/start button and controlling your sewing speed with the speed slider. The DM7200 comes complete with a large extension table and a hard cover.
- Machine Size – W406 x H302 x D176mm
- Work Space – W170 x H110mm
- Free Arm – 90mm to right of needle
- Machine Screen – LCD with backlight 66 x 33mm
- Quick Reference Stitch Chart – Detachable from machine
- Stitch Selection – Easy touch selection keys including stitch function/editing buttons
- Sewing Speed – 70 up to 820 stitches per minute
- Stitches - 200 built-in stitches
- Buttonholes - 14 different styles of auto one-step buttonhole
- Fonts – 1 font (Block in English and European)
- Stitch Width - Up to 7mm
- Stitch Length - Up to 5mm
- Drop Feed - Yes
- Superior Plus feed system - 7 piece feed dog; no more fabric slipping, puckering and shifting
- Foot Pressure Dial - 6 levels
- Needle Threader – Yes, built-in, one-hand type
- Needle Plate - Has patented needle plate markings for precision sewing with needle drop position, angle marks and sewing guides in front of the sewing foot for perfect placement
- Easy-Set-Bobbin - Yes
- Needle Positions - 71
- Thread Cutter – Has memory setting function; cuts top & bobbin thread at the same time, pulling top thread to the underside of the fabric. Also, manual thread cutter on machine face plate
- Easy Bobbin Winder – No
- Stop/Start Button - Can sew without foot control
- Needle Up/Down - Yes. Default setting is down.
- Auto Lock-off Stitch Function - Locks off your stitch at the push of a button, no more unravelled threads
- Reverse Button - Able to sew in reverse, this function is not available on all stitches
- Lock Button - Safety function which locks the machine, should be activated when threading, changing the needle or changing the sewing foot
- Lighting – 1 white LED light
- Storage - In the extension table
- Carry Handle - Short handle slots neatly at the top of machine
- Knee Lifter – No
- Foot Control – Electronic
- Internal Frame - Rigid die-cast aluminium frame for stable sewing at high speeds
- Machine Cover – Yes, hard cover
- Machine Weight – 6.4Kg
- Zig Zag Foot A
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot R
- Buttonhole Stabiliser Plate
- Zipper Foot E
- Satin Stitch Foot F
- Blind Hem Foot G
- Overcast Foot C
- 1/4" Seam Foot O
- Additional Horizontal Spool Pin
- Spool Holder Large x 2
- Spool Holder Small x 2
- Seam Ripper
- Lint Brush
- Bobbins x 4
- Set of Needles
- Large Extension Table 16" x 11"
- Instruction Book
- Instructional DVD
- Power Cord
- Foot Control
Note: Images used are for illustrative purposes only.
Australian Electrically Approved - Australian full backed up service.
Hobbysew Offical Premium Janome Dealer - With 7 Stores.
In-Store training available.
Also you can join the Janome club.
Shop with confidence, as we never had one return of this great little machine. And we have sold 1000's
Hobbysew Guarantee and Manufacturer's Warranty:
A refund, exchange or credit may apply if goods*:
- Are proven faulty
- Have been wrongly described
- Different from what was advertised
Receipt as proof of purchase must be provided.
For more read the comprehensive Terms and Conditions.
Please choose carefully as we do not give refunds for:
- Change of mind
- Make a wrong decision
*Excludes all software and patterns due to copyright.
$9.95 Flat Rate for all orders under $250* to anywhere in Australia.
NOTE: Please provide a residential or work postal address as we do not ship to PO Boxes. If you are located in a remote area, please provide an alternative shipping address within the nearest town centre as a signature is required on delivery.
Please note, all deliveries from Hobbysew will require a signature upon delivery.
In case of Furniture, there may be a variation on freight pricing due to the location. We will call to confirm once order is received.
*Excludes Koala Studios Furniture and Tailormade Furniture.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We deliver to AUSTRALIAN addresses only (No PO Boxes*). No international shipping and delivery. Apologies for the inconvenience.
*Exceptions apply depending on location such as very remote areas and mining sites.