List of Janome sewing machines
List of Models:
- MB-4 Four-Needle embroidery machine
- Horizon MC15000 Large area embroidery machine
- MC9900 compact, affordable sewing & embroidery machine
- MC9700 sewing & embroidery machine with colour touchscreen
- MC350E embroidery-only machine
- MC200E embroidery-only machine with USB port
- MC8900QCP sewing and quilting machine with 11” throat
- MC8200QC sewing and quilting machine with 11” throat
- 1600P-QC sewing and quilting machine with 1600 stitches per minute
- MC4900QC computerised Quilters Companion with large library of stitches
- 6260QC top-of-the-line Quilters Companion enables ornate free motion quilting
COMPUTERISED SEWING MACHINES
- MC5200 Memory Craft 5200 includes a convertible needle plate.
- 2030DC with 7mm stitch width, LCD display, one-hand needle threader
- 3160QDC with specialized box feeding and stable feeding system
- 4120QDC with 120 stitches, twin-needle function, editing, mirror stitching
- DC6030 easy to use, fully computerised sewing
- DC4030 with Direct Pattern Selection
- 2160DC - includes 6 one-step buttonholes and SFS for stable feeding
- DC2101LE computerised machine for the beginner
- DC2050 Entry Level computerised model
MECHANICAL TOP LOADING MACHINES
- DC3050 with 50 essential stiches, 3 buttonholes and automatic buttonhole sensor
- MS5027LE - comes with bonus 1/4" & Even Feed quilting feet.
- MW3018LE for general home sewing, priced affordably
- Sewist 521 with 20 essential stitches and quick foot conversion. Great Gift!
- 509 - Affordable and easy to use for garments, home decor, crafts.
- JP760 - one step buttonhole, 5 styles to suit general home sewing
MECHANICAL FRONT LOADING MACHINES
- JR1012 (FL4) with denim sewing capabilities
- RE1306 (FL4) easy to use for general home sewing
- 1200D Professional, three-in-one, Overlock, Cover Hem, & Top Cover Hem
- ML744D - with 2 needles and 2, 3 or 4 thread stitching, differential feed ratio
- ML204E - compact with 3/ 4 thread operation
- ML644D - with colour coded guides for easy 2, 3, or 4 thread overlocking
- 9102D - compact and easily changed from 3 to 4 threads and to a rolled hem
- 8002DX – with bonus gathering & elastic attachments, blind stitch & cording feet
- CoverPro 1000CPX - advanced CoverPro with high speed and extra-large bed
- FM725 - five hole needle felting to create embellished textured fabrics
More detail and machine specification available on each machine by clicking through to the actual Model.
Most common machines purchased are between $150 – $500. Machines priced from $500 – $1000 offer customers many more features. And machines priced $1000+ are for the crafter who likes the best in terms of features and efficiency.
Hobbysew Pty limited has access to Janome Pty Limited depot, and are a priority dealer. Supply Australia wide, Free Shipping, NSW, and ACT based stores. Hobbysew can be found on official website. Prices are competitive and will constantly change.