Matilda's Own Matilda’s own - Wool/Polyester Wadding 3.10m (width)
M100-310 Wool/Polyester Wadding 3.10m wide x 30m (Roll) $33.95
Batting priced by the metre.
60% Wool, 40% Polyester
Permanently Moth Proofed
2.5% Residual Shrinkage
Rolled on a tube
WHY BUY WOOL/POLY?
This is our best seller – it has the stability of polyester and the performance of wool, and great loft all ready to go. Prewashed, preshrunk and machine washable.
• Soft and easy to needle by hand or machine.
• Fine scrim to lock in fibres and prevent
• Great for those with allergies.
• Made in Australia from a unique blend of
fibres to increase loft and produce a very
• No resin, sprays, glues or bonding.
• Pre washed and pre shrunk.
To ensure that your batting lasts as long as
your project, please take the best of care when
washing. This batting is machine washable.
Matilda recommends washing with “Qwash”,
Matilda’s Own quilt fabric wash with a purpose
built wash formula, or a suitable pH-neutral,
low phosphate fabric wash.
• Residual shrinkage is 2.5%.
Note: Images used are for illustrative purposes only.