Handi Quilter Sweet 16 Long Arm Quilting
Sweet 16 | Quilting Machine
Note: Price doesn't include delivery cost. Please call 02 9621 4000 for freight charges.
HQ Sweet Sixteen is the best-selling sit-down longarm machine on the market. Discover the freedom of free-motion quilting with the most technologically advanced machine perfect for quilter’s to tackle projects of all sizes.
The HQ Sweet Sixteen is simply the best way for quilters to tackle projects with a sit-down machine. If you love to free-motion quilt but you struggle to complete your designs on your domestic machine, this machine is your solution. 16in of throat space give you plenty of room to work in and the smooth surface of the included table allows your projects to glide easily under the needle. With the introduction of TruStitch, quilters are now able to create quilt designs with beautifully even stitches.
These machines are well-known for their quality and No.1 reliability.
Hobbysew offers Free Lessons. Please call us if you like a demonstration, or have questions you may like answered.
- 8 inches vertical space
- 16 inches throat space
- Standard Table
- 30” x 36” smooth table surface
- Compatible with HQ rulers
- Interchangeable Handi Feet: Quarter-inch ruler foot comes installed; open-toe foot included
- Low-bobbin estimator and alarm: Estimates how much thread is on a full bobbin. Sounds an alarm when the bobbin thread is close to running out. Stores bobbin preset values for three different types of thread.
- Four basting-stitch options: Basting stitches can be set to every half second, three-quarters of a second, one second, and two seconds.
- Quilting alarm and timer: Set an alarm for how long you want to spend quilting. Set a timer to track how much time you spend on a quilt.
- Set Language: Screens can be displayed in English, French, Spanish, or German.
Quilt projects of all sizes while seated:
- Full 16 inches of throat space
- Provides more than three times the quilting space of domestic sewing machines
- More than 8 inches vertical space
- Speeds up to 1500 precision stitches-per-minute
- High-speed rotary hook with large capacity M-class bobbin
- Useful half-stitch for basting or walking stitch, controlled with touchscreen or foot pedal
- Smooth 30” x 36” table surface assures even quilting
- Additional 18" table extension available for both sides of the table
- Hopping foot prevents fabric movement during a full-stitch cycle
- Works with HQ rulers for perfect stitch-in-the-ditch and curved quilting lines
Easy to use system designed by a Quilter, for Quilters®
- Easy setup and take-down
- Accommodates any thread: cotton, polyester, rayon, metallics, holographic, etc.; allows for bobbin work with larger threads
- Change needles easily with thumb screw
- Responsive foot pedal
- Innovative light ring illuminates the quilting area with 28 LEDS
- Can be upgraded to a standup machine if desired
- Adjustable colour-touch screen
- Customizable speed control
- Save your preferred speed settings. Save one speed setting for slow, controlled quilting; one for free-motion; and another for fast all-over designs
- Stitch counters: lifetime and resettable trip meter
- Hardware, software and serial number information
- Volume control
- Built-in calculator
- (optional extension table)
Click on the link below to learn more.
(Items maybe different to what is shown in the video)
Note: Images used are for illustrative purposes only.
With high-end machines, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.