Janome Janome Trolley Bag - Protects your Janome machine as you travel
NEW JANOME TROLLEY BAG
Protects your Janome machine as you travel!
Fits selected models Only $299
These are the details:
• Strong steel detachable cart also folds flat when storing and shipping
• Bag folds completely flat for shipping and storage
• Interior & rear exterior pockets for extension table, hoops and tools
• Durable side carry handles
• Attractive fabric pattern adds flair to your travels
• Light weight and easy-glide wheels makes it easy to manoeuvre
• Dimensions: Width 48cm x Length 67cm x Height 53cm
Fits several model machines…MC500E, MC400E, MC15000, MC14000, MC9900, Skyline S9, MC9400QCP, MC8900QCP, MC8200QCP….
Note: Sewing machine Images used are for illustrative purposes only.
Stock code: 864TROLLEY
A refund, exchange or credit may apply if goods*:
- Are proven faulty
- Have been wrongly described
- Different from what was advertised
Receipt as proof of purchase must be provided.
For more read the comprehensive Terms and Conditions.
Please choose carefully as we do not give refunds for:
- Change of mind
- Make a wrong decision
*Excludes all software and patterns due to copyright.
$9.95 Flat Rate for all orders under $250* to anywhere in Australia.
This item cannot be delivered to PO Boxes
This item cannot be delivered to the following areas:
SA Regional: 5701
WA Remote: 6740, 6743
NOTE: Please provide a residential or work postal address as we do not ship to PO Boxes. If you are located in a remote area, please provide an alternative shipping address within the nearest town centre as a signature is required on delivery.
Please note, all deliveries from Hobbysew will require a signature upon delivery.
In case of Furniture, there may be a variation on freight pricing due to the location. We will call to confirm once order is received.
*Excludes Koala Studios Furniture and Tailormade Furniture.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We deliver to AUSTRALIAN addresses only (No PO Boxes*). No international shipping and delivery. Apologies for the inconvenience.
*Exceptions apply depending on location such as very remote areas and mining sites.