Introducing Hobbysew's NEW Professional Binding Service
- Save time
- Complete your quilt with ease
- Accurate and professionally finished quilts
- Soft and flexible binding
- Consistent and high quality stitches
- From only $50! (See below for pricing details)
When making your own patchwork quilts, edge binding by hand can be very time consuming and difficult. Because of this, your patchwork quilt may not be able to bind your own quilt, or your project at all.
Imagine what you could be doing, while your quilt was being bounded by Hobbysew. For example you could start your next quilt or project.
Our fuse free, professional binding set up, involves dedicated machinery and equipment, operated with care by an experience quilter, who understands all the hard work that you have put into your project.
- $50.00 - Binding of a Cot size or smaller
- $60.00 - Binding of a Single Bed size quilt
- $70.00 - Binding of a Double/Queen side quilt
- $85.00 - Binding of a King or Larger size quilt
NOTE: Interfacing and Thread is included in your cost. Fabric can be provided or purchased within store. Important: DO NOT pre-cut the binding!
To book or for more information, please call your nearest Hobbysew Store:
- Belconnen - (02) 6253 0011
- Erina - (02) 4365 1127
- Figtree - (02) 4229 8188
- Hornsby - (02) 9477 5885
- Kings Park - (02) 9621 4000
- Penrith - (02) 4731 3061
- Top Ryde City - (02) 9877 5067