Janome Horizon MC9400QCP (9mm HS)
Horizon MC9400QCP (9mm HS) | Quilting and Sewing Machine
Universal Sewing Table 494710003 $467 + Template G insert 494408005 $32
*Offer valid from 30th January 2018 to 31st March 2018 or while stocks last.
The Horizon Memory Craft 9400QCP has all the features you require to simply sit, relax and sew. The large LCD colour touch screen makes it so easy to navigate through the 350 built-in stitches, including 11 one-step buttonholes and 7 alpha numeric fonts including 9mm lettering and numbers. You can customize each stitch including buttonholes plus save as a favourite stitch. Sewing Applications gives you a variety of pre-set stitch functions, ready to sew zips, blind hem, buttons, quilting, patchwork and lots more. Quilters and designers will appreciate the AcuFeed™ Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System, the Automatic Presser Foot Lift and the Electronic Automatic Tension Control. The MC9400QCP offers you extensive lighting with 9 white LED lights including a highlight which extends out and aluminates the needle area. To personalize your sewing you can create your own stitches using the Stitch Composer Software supplied with the machine.
- Size - W528 x H321 x D243mm
- Work Space - 11" or 280mm to right of needle
- Free Arm length - 10" or 254mm
- Machine Screen – LCD colour touch screen includes stylus
- Quick Reference Stitch Chart - in lid of machine, stitches located in their stitch family
- Sewing Speed - 60 to 1060 stitches per minute
- Stitches - 350 built-in stitches + lettering/numbers
- Buttonholes – 11 different styles of auto one-step buttonhole
- Internal memory – 3MB
- Stitch Width - up to 9mm
- Stitch Length - up to 5mm
- Stitch Elongation - satin stitches can be elongated up to 5 times longer than the original stitch size
- Stitch Combination – yes, up to 100 characters of stitches and lettering/numbers
- Mirror Imaging - individual stitches + stitches in a stitch combination can be mirror imaged
- Startover - the startover key resets the stitch to the beginning. Great for decorative stitches and stitch combinations
- Set Menu - customise the machine settings via the Set Menu
- Fonts - 7 fonts (Block,Script,Broadway,9mm Capital letters/numbers,Cyrillic,Hiragana & Katakana)
- Upper Thread Sensor – Yes
- Lower Thread Sensor – Yes
- Drop Feed – Yes with sensor
- Superior Plus Feed System - 7 piece feed dog; no more fabric slipping, puckering and shifting
- Foot Pressure – Yes, automatic control with fabric thickness detection
- Thread Tension – computer controlled automatic thread tension
- Preventative Thread Kink Devise – Yes, at first upper thread guide to prevent thread twists
- Needle Threader – superior built-in, easy to use
- Opening Face Plate – Yes
- Easy Change Needle Plate - no more screws, the needle plate is easily removed by pressing a lever
- Needle Plate - has patented needle plate markings for precision sewing with needle drop position, angle marks and sewing guides in front of the sewing foot for perfect placement
- Easy-Set-Bobbin - yes
- Needle Positions - 91
- Thread Cutter - automatic programmable thread cutter; cuts top & bobbin thread at the same time, pulling top thread to the underside of the fabric. Also, manual thread cutter on machine face plate
- Easy Bobbin Winder - Yes with 5 cutters on base plate
- Stop/Start Button - can sew without foot control
- Needle Up/Down - you can set this function in the Set Menu. Default setting is down.
- Automatic Presser Foot Lift - yes
- Pivot Function – presser foot automatically rises when you stop sewing, needle in down position
- Variable Zig Zag – unique feature allows you to control zig zag width with the knee lift
- Auto Lock-off Stitch Function - locks off your stitching at the push of a button, no more unravelled threads
- Lock Button - a safely function which locks the machine, should be activated when threading, changing the needle, changing the sewing foot or changing over needleplates.
- Reverse Button - able to sew in reverse, this function is not available on all stitches
- Lighting – 9 white LED lights in 4 locations including sliding highlight to aluminate needle area
- Adjustable Knee Lifter - adjust the angle position to suit you. The knee lifter raises/lowers the attached foot
- Storage - in the compartment under the machine lid also in the extension table front and back compartments
- Machine Ports – 1 USB for stitch transfer and 1 External Port for thread cutter switch
- Carry Handle - long handle slots neatly on the top of machine
- Foot Control – electronic large type
- Internal Frame - rigid die-cast aluminum frame for stable sewing at high speeds
- Languages – 13
- Software – Stitch composer
- Machine Weight - 13.2Kg
- Zigzag foot A
- Rolled hem foot D
- Zipper foot E
- Satin stitch foot F
- Open-toe satin stitch foot F2
- Blind hem foot G
- Quilting bar L
- Overcast foot M
- 1/4 inch seam foot O
- Darning foot PD-H
- Automatic buttonhole foot R
- Buttonhole stabilizer plate
- Button sewing foot T
- Dual feed foot AD (twin)
- Free motion quilting closed-toe foot QC
- Free motion quilting open-toe foot QO
- Free motion quilting zigzag foot QV
- Professional straight stitch foot
- Cloth guide
- Button shank plate
- Adjustable knee lifter
- Screwdriver (large)
- Large spool holder x 2
- Small spool holder x 2
- Special spool holder x 2
- Seam ripper
- Extra spool pin
- Lint brush (small)
- Touch panel stylus
- Set of Janome Needles
- 5 x Janome Plastic Bobbins
- Straight stitch needle plate with bobbin cover (3 holes L/M/R)
- Professional grade needle plate with bobbin cover
- Extra wide table with new style removable legs
- Power cord
- Electronic foot control (large style)
- Thread cutting switch including base plate
- Semi-hard fabric machine cover
- Instructional DVD
- Instruction book
- Stitch Composer Software
Click on the brochure below for more information.
Hobbysew Guarantee and Manufacturer's Warranty:
A refund, exchange or credit may apply if goods*:
- Are proven faulty
- Have been wrongly described
- Different from what was advertised
Receipt as proof of purchase must be provided.
For more read the comprehensive Terms and Conditions.
Please choose carefully as we do not give refunds for:
- Change of mind
- Make a wrong decision
*Excludes all software and patterns due to copyright.
$9.95 Flat Rate for all orders under $250* to anywhere in Australia.
This item cannot be delivered to PO Boxes
This item cannot be delivered to the following areas:
SA Regional: 5701
WA Remote: 6740, 6743
NOTE: Please provide a residential or work postal address as we do not ship to PO Boxes. If you are located in a remote area, please provide an alternative shipping address within the nearest town centre as a signature is required on delivery.
Please note, all deliveries from Hobbysew will require a signature upon delivery.
In case of Furniture, there may be a variation on freight pricing due to the location. We will call to confirm once order is received.
*Excludes Koala Studios Furniture and Tailormade Furniture.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We deliver to AUSTRALIAN addresses only (No PO Boxes*). No international shipping and delivery. Apologies for the inconvenience.
*Exceptions apply depending on location such as very remote areas and mining sites.