Janome Memory Craft 6700P Quilting and Sewing Machine - semi industrial
Janome Memory Craft 6700P Professional
Dressmaking Shears PN 900475000 $40
*Offer valid from 30th January 2018 to 31st March 2018 or while stocks last.
The Memory Craft 6700P Professional is the first domestic flat-bed sewing machine with a one-step needle plate conversion. It is the fastest domestic machine in its class with a maximum sewing speed of 1,200 stitches per minute. The 255mm (10”) of flat seamless work area is a pleasure to work on, and once the large extension table is attached, the work space is significantly increased. Lighting is no issue, white LED’s are located in 3 areas which illuminates the work space allowing you to sew at your leisure, day or night. An LCD screen along with the large chart reference chart make it so easy to navigate through the 200 built-in stitches, including 9 one-step buttonholes and 2 alpha numeric fonts including 9mm lettering and numbers. You can customize each stitch including buttonholes plus save as a favourite stitch. Plus, this model has customisation of the direct stitch screen, you can replace 7 of the original stitches and replace them with 7 of your favourite or most used stitches, this is a great time saving feature. Quilters and designers will appreciate the AcuFeed™ Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System, and the manual controlled foot pressure which can be adjusted in very small or large increments, to perfecting stitch your chosen fabric.
High Performance Speed: 1200 SPM
Janome introduces an industry first, 1200 SPM (stitches per minute) straight stitch speed for professional grade performance in a convenient, top-loading machine. The 6700P is designed to perform with speed, strength and stability for faster sewing results. A full metal frame and vibration suppression system ensure pleasurable, smooth, high-performance sewing.
Janome's exclusive AcuFeed Flex™ fabric feeding system moves layers of your project together under the needle with perfect precision from both the top and bottom. This feature works great for everything from piecing to hemming to quilting and any sewing requiring precise control.
A clear, bright and information-rich 3.6 inch LCD screen provides a clear view of sewing conditions. View stitch selection, suggested sewing foot, recommended tension and foot pressure settings, and feed dog position (up/down) at a glance. Easy to read and adjust.
One-Step Needle Plate Change
When using one of the three stitch plates that come with the 6700P, it's easy to change out with One-Step Needle Plate Conversion. Simply push the lever to release the plate and snap a new plate in place with no screws or tools necessary.
Superior Needle Threader
Threading can't get any easier. Set your thread, push the lever, release and sew. The Superior Needle Threader's advanced design feeds the thread through the eye of the needle with precision and accuracy every time.
Easy Set Bobbin
The specially designed bobbin case and cover means there is no need to pull long thread tails up and through when you thread your machine. Slip the bobbin thread in the cover plate guide and the built in cutting blades trim the tail to the correct length for a super-clean start to your stitching line. After the initial threading, the auto-thread cutter takes care of trimming and re-setting the tails each time.
The seamless, heavy-duty, powder-coated, all-metal flatbed of the MC6700P offers an uninterrupted, large sewing area with 10 inches (255mm) to the right of the needle. Couple this enhanced work space with a streamlined machine head that provides greater visibility around the needle area for a comfortable, ergonomic sewing experience.
Powerful LED Lights in 3 Places
Extensive LED lighting in 3 places allows for shadow-free work areas, and greater needle illumination for all your finely sewn details.
9mm Decorative Stitches
Add gorgeous details to hems, placemats, art quilts, and more with the extra wide 9mm decorative stitching. The 9mm width makes for bold, bright and more distinct design detailing. There are 200 stitches on the MC6700.
Monogramming and Pattern Combination
In addition to decorative stitches, script and block fonts are available, including multi-language characters. Uppercase lettering can be sized up to 9mm. It is easy to program letter or decorative stitch combinations for custom details, handmade tags or quilt labels. Up to twenty pattern combinations can be stored in memory for future use.
Sew matching buttonholes with ease using the included buttonhole foot and stabilizing plate. This plate assists fabric control during buttonhole formation and is perfect for thicker or textured fabrics.
Enjoy a precise level of stitch control with rotary encoder dials for the smooth adjustment of stitch length and width. These multi-function dials will also adjust needle drop position and move the cursor for pattern selection.
Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment
The stepless presser foot pressure dial allows you to fine-tune foot pressure for optimal performance when sewing fine or heavyweight fabrics. Adjusting foot pressure can also be helpful when free-motion sewing. The exterior placement of the dial and gauge allow for easy, on the fly adjustment as needed.
Tension Regulating Dial
Active sewists often prefer this outside type tension dial for easy operation, viewing and scalability. It is a precision control inspired by industrial type machines and a hallmark feature of the MC6700P, perfect for setting your stitches just right.
Sew matching buttonholes with ease using the included buttonhole foot and stabilizing plate. This plate assists fabric control during buttonhole formation and is perfect for thicker or textured fabrics
Programmable Direct Stitch Selection
The direct stitch selection keys on the front of the machine are pre-programmed with commonly used stitches, but have the added advantage of being able to be custom programmed for your favorite stitch patterns. Your selections are easy to reference on the bright LCD screen and are saved for future sewing sessions. It's easy to return to default settings or change up your custom menu.
Responsive Foot Control
The extra large foot control offers slip-free, comfort and responsive performance. Pictured with the optional thread cutter switch and base plate. By increasing pressure on the foot control, sewing speed increases. Perfect for slowing down in detailed areas and picking up speed on the straight-away!
Upstanding Dual Thread Stand
The upstanding, dual thread stand with the fold up thread guide bar allows for the convenient use of larger, industrial sized spools and thread cones. The dual vertical guides make twin needle set-up easier as well as the quick change of threads for thread painting.
- Workspace - 10″ or 255mm to handle huge projects
- Machine Screen - Bright backlit LCD touch screen
- Quick Reference Stitch Chart - separate chart slots at back of machine, stitches located in their stitch family
- Stitches - 200 built-in stitches + lettering/numbers
- Sewing Speed - 60 to 1200 stitches per minute
- Buttonholes - 9 different styles of auto one-step buttonhole.
- Stitch Width - up to 9mm
- Stitch Length - up to 5mm
- Stitch Elongation - satin stitches can be elongated up to 5 times longer than the original stitch size
- Needle Position - 91
- Set Menu - personalise your machine functions via the set menu
- Fonts - 2 fonts (Block, Script, 9mm capital letters/numbers & Cyrillic)
- Built-in Memory - 20 Memory Banks
- Drop Feed - Yes, with sensor
- Superior Plus Feed System - 7 piece feed dog; no more fabric slipping, puckering and shifting
- Foot Pressure - Yes, stepless screw type with visible pressure gauge
- Needle Threader - Built-in superior needle threader
- Needle Plate - has patented needle plate markings for precision sewing with needle drop position, angle marks and sewing guides in front of the sewing foot
- Easy Change Needle Plate - no more screws! The needle plate is easily removed by pressing a lever, then attaching the straight stitch needle plate
- Easy Set Bobbin - yes
- Easy Set Bobbin Winder - Yes with 5 cutters on base plate
- Thread Cutter - automatic programmable thread cutter. It cuts the top and bobbin thread at the same time, pulling the top thread to the underside
- Needle Up/Down Function - you can memorise this function. The needle can either remain in the down position in the fabric when you stop sewing, or in the up position
- Auto Lock-Off Stitch Button - locks off your stitching at the push of button, no more unravelling
- Lock Button - a safely function which locks the machine. This should be activated when threading, changing the needle or changing the sewing foot
- Lighting - White LED lights in 3 locations
- Adjustable Knee Lifter - adjust its position to suit you. The knee lifter raises/lowers the sewing foot Storage - has an accessory case
- Carry Handle - Yes
- Large Extension Table - Yes
- Foot Control - Electronic large type
- Internal Frame - Rigid die-cast aluminium frame for stable sewing at high speeds
- Multi Language - 13
- Weight - 11Kg
- Machine Size - W516 x H300 xD220
- 859810007 Overedge Foot M
- 859804008 Rolled hem foot D
- 859805009 Zipper foot E
- 859806011 Satin stitch foot F
- 802-424-004 Lint brush (small)
- 647-808-009 Seam ripper (buttonhole opener)
- 822-019-509 Small spool holder x 2
- 829803004 Spool Stand
- 625031500 Spool Pin
- 102403109 Felt
- 755-802-001 Quilting guide bar
- 859856005 Needle set
- 102261103 Bobbins
- 820-832-005 Screwdriver (large)
- 846-417-011 Adjustable knee lifter
- 860194002 Touch panel stylus
- 858-401-008 Cloth Guide
- 858802003 Semi-hard fabric machine cover
- 859831015 Needle Plate for Straight Stitch
- 846271103 Hook Cover Plate
- 859807001 Blind hem foot G
- 859-832-005 Stabilizer Plate 9mm
- 859813000 Open Toe Satin Stitch Foot F2
- 859811008 Button sewing foot T
- 859814001 1/4 inch seam foot O
- 859839002 Darning foot PD-H
- 859819017 Dual feed foot AD (twin)
- 859-819-109 DUAL FEED FOOT AD (TWIN)-9mm
- 859817015 Dual Feed Foot Holder
- 858804005 Instructional DVD
- 858800481 Instruction Book
- 489710007 Extra Wide Table
- 859809025 Automatic Buttonhole Foot R
- 858820007 Convertible Free-Motion Quilting Foot QB-S
- 858820100 Convertible Free-Motion Close-Toe Foot
- 858821008 Convertible Free-Motion Open-Toe Foot
- 858822009 Convertible Free-Motion Clear View Foot
- 858417007 Foot Control
- 830314007 Power Cord
- 865803006 Professional grade foot HP
- 865805008 Professional grade Needle Plate
Note: Images used are for illustrative purposes only.
HOBBYSEW GUARANTEE AND MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY:
A refund, exchange or credit may apply if goods*:
- Are proven faulty
- Have been wrongly described
- Different from what was advertised
Receipt as proof of purchase must be provided.
For more read the comprehensive Terms and Conditions.
Please choose carefully as we do not give refunds for:
- Change of mind
- Make a wrong decision
*Excludes all software and patterns due to copyright.
$9.95 Flat Rate for all orders under $250* to anywhere in Australia.
This item cannot be delivered to PO Boxes
This item cannot be delivered to the following areas:
SA Regional: 5701
WA Remote: 6740, 6743
NOTE: Please provide a residential or work postal address as we do not ship to PO Boxes. If you are located in a remote area, please provide an alternative shipping address within the nearest town centre as a signature is required on delivery.
Please note, all deliveries from Hobbysew will require a signature upon delivery.
In case of Furniture, there may be a variation on freight pricing due to the location. We will call to confirm once order is received.
*Excludes Koala Studios Furniture and Tailormade Furniture.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We deliver to AUSTRALIAN addresses only (No PO Boxes*). No international shipping and delivery. Apologies for the inconvenience.
*Exceptions apply depending on location such as very remote areas and mining sites.