Janome Embroidery Machine - MC400E Memory Craft
Memory Craft - MC400E - Embroidery Machine
RE10b Hoop - PN 864407003 $119
Digitizer V5 DVD Full Version Trial Software PN 254760008 $13
*Offer valid from 1st October 2017 to 31st December 2017 or while stocks last.
The Memory Craft 400E is an embroidery only model with advanced editing capabilities. You can design and create in the Edit Screen selecting from the machines built-in designs which include 160 embroidery designs, 6 fonts for monogramming, border designs and normal sew patterns, the possibilities are endless. How easy is it for you personalize, embellish and monogram home décor items, clothing and accessories. The MC400E has a maximum embroidery size of 200 x 200mm. Embroidery designs are easily imported to the machine via a USB Stick (up to 16GB) these imported designs can also be edited through the machine's advanced on-screen editing functions; navigation through all of these features is so easy using the LCD colour touchscreen.
- Machine Size – W566 x H335 x D397mm
- Work Space – 303.5 x 120mm (W x H)
- Machine Screen - bright backlit LCD colour touch screen
- Needle Threader – Built-in one hand type threader
- Built-in Embroidery Designs - 160
- Built-in Embroidery Fonts - 6 + 2/3 Letter Monogramming, Border & Normal Sew Stitches
- Embroidery Speed – 400 up to 860 stitches per minute
- Maximum Embroidery Area – 200 x 200mm
- Maximum Stitches per Design - 200,000
- Built-in Memory - 3MB
- Embroidery Unit – bed mounted type
- Set Menu - personalize the machine functions
- Automatic Thread Tension - yes
- Jump Thread Trimming - yes
- Auto return after thread breakage – yes, on thread breakage, carriage will automatically return to break point
- Stitch Travel - Yes, every 1, 10, 100 stitches or jump direct to desired point
- Automatic Thread Cutter – automatically cuts upper & lower thread at the same time, pulling top thread to underside
- Pattern Trace – yes + double basting trace
- Easy Set Bobbin - yes
- Easy Set Bobbin Winder - yes
- Upper Thread Sensor - yes
- Bobbin Thread Sensor - yes
- Presser Foot Lifter Safety Devise – yes
- Stop/Start Button – yes
- Lighting – 2 white LED lights
- Media Type – 1 port for USB Stick
- USB Stick – able to use up to a 16GB
- Multi Language - 13 languages (English,French,Spanish,German,Dutch,Italian,Swedish,Finnish,Russian,Portuguese,Polish,Japanese,Turkish)
- Design Resize – yes, down to 80% – up to 120%
- Rotate – yes, clockwise & counter clockwise in 1° degree and 45° degree increments. Plus, able to rotate large designs in Edit Mode the design will grey out when outside hoop and re-colour when back inside hoop
- Flip – yes, vertical and horizontal
- Drag – yes
- Re-editing Function – yes, able to return design from Ready to Sew Screen back to Edit Screen for re-editing
- Zoom in the Editing Window – yes, able to zoom in for fine detail when connecting designs or editing
- Copy and Paste – yes
- Arcing – yes
- Combining Designs – yes
- Sewing Order – yes
- Adjust the Hoop Position – yes, both vertical and horizontal
- Grid Line – able to adjust to 10mm, 20mm & 30mm
- Corner Layout Function– yes
- Single Colour Sewing – yes, able to sew a multi-coloured design in a single colour without stopping
- Thread Colour Change – Yes
- Customizing the Display Colours – yes, able to change colours within a design on screen
- Grouping – yes in Edit Mode able to group 2 or more designs and move them. Plus, you can colour group if 2 or more of same design are to be sewn in a single hooping
- Embroidery Hoop SQ20b – 200x200mm
- SQ20b Hoop Template
- Set of Magnets for Hoops
- 5 x Janome Plastic Bobbins
- 2nd Embroidery Bobbin Case with high tension setting
- Screw Driver - large
- Screw Driver – flat plate type
- Embroidery Scissor
- Set of Needles
- 2 x Large Spool Holders
- 2 x Small Spool Holders
- 2 x Special Spool Holder
- Extra Spool Pin
- Touch Panel Stylus
- Embroidery Foot P - metal
- Quick Reference Chart
- Instruction Book
- Instructional DVD
- Power Cord
- Machine Dust Cover
Note: Images used are for illustrative purposes only.
HOBBYSEW GUARANTEE AND MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY:
A refund, exchange or credit may apply if goods*:
- Are proven faulty
- Have been wrongly described
- Different from what was advertised
Receipt as proof of purchase must be provided.
For more read the comprehensive Terms and Conditions.
Please choose carefully as we do not give refunds for:
- Change of mind
- Make a wrong decision
*Excludes all software and patterns due to copyright.
$9.95 Flat Rate for all orders under $250* to anywhere in Australia.
NOTE: Please provide a residential or work postal address as we do not ship to PO Boxes. If you are located in a remote area, please provide an alternative shipping address within the nearest town centre as a signature is required on delivery.
Please note, all deliveries from Hobbysew will require a signature upon delivery.
In case of Furniture, there may be a variation on freight pricing due to the location. We will call to confirm once order is received.
*Excludes Koala Studios Furniture and Tailormade Furniture.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We deliver to AUSTRALIAN addresses only (No PO Boxes*). No international shipping and delivery. Apologies for the inconvenience.
*Exceptions apply depending on location such as very remote areas and mining sites.