Janome Embroidery Machine - MB-4S Embroidery
MB-4S | Embroidery Machine
Digitizer V5 DVD Full Version Trial Software PN 254760008 $13
Limited Stock - No Backorders
*Offer valid from 30th January 2018 to 31st March 2018 or while stocks last.
"World's First" Home-Use Four-Needle Embroidery Machine
We've taken everything you love about Janome embroidery and quadrupled the capacity! With our four needle machine, you can set up your embroidery and move on to other projects while the MB-4 gets it done. The MB-4 is built to work with most embroidery formats, including those used by industry professionals. It is compatible with six industry-standard Tajima hoops, as well as the four available Janome hoops to further expand your creative opportunities.
- Backlit LCD screen
- Auto thread cutter
- USB memory key compatible
- ATA PC card port and USB port (Host) on RCS;
- USB port on MB-4
- Compatible with Janome software
- Embroidery speed up to 800spm
- Built-in designs: 50
- Fonts: 10
- Monogramming: 2 & 3 letter
- Expanded built-in memory
- Change colours to favourite thread: Janome,
- Robison-Anton, Madeira, Mettler
- Drag & Drop editing for easy placement
- Embroidery design resize 80% - 120% by 1%
- Rotate in 1 and 90 degree increments
- (Clockwise / counter clockwise)
- Flip vertically and horizontally
- Embroidery area tracing
- MY SET screen controls for contrast, in/cm, designation, and other customization
- Zoom in and out
- Multi-language selection
- Stitch-out time indicator
- Stitch counter
- Upper thread and presser foot sensors
- Manual thread tension control
- Ball bearing precision
- Needle Set
- Bobbin x 5 (metal)
- Thread Nets
- Seam Ripper
- Screwdriver (large)
- Screwdriver (small)
- Screwdriver offset
- Screwdriver (Phillipshead)
- Lint Brush
- M1 Hoop 240mm x 200mm with template
- M2 Hoop 126mm x 110mm with template
- M3 Hoop 50mm x 50mm with template
- Threading felt
- Spool Holder (large)
- Handy Threader
- USB Cable
- Instruction Book
- Instructional CD
Note: Images used are for illustrative purposes only.
Click on the brochure below for more information.
Hobbysew Guarantee and Manufacturer's Warranty:
A refund, exchange or credit may apply if goods*:
- Are proven faulty
- Have been wrongly described
- Different from what was advertised
Receipt as proof of purchase must be provided.
For more read the comprehensive Terms and Conditions.
Please choose carefully as we do not give refunds for:
- Change of mind
- Make a wrong decision
*Excludes all software and patterns due to copyright.
$9.95 Flat Rate for all orders under $250* to anywhere in Australia.
This item cannot be delivered to PO Boxes
This item cannot be delivered to the following areas:
SA Regional: 5701
WA Remote: 6740, 6743
NOTE: Please provide a residential or work postal address as we do not ship to PO Boxes. If you are located in a remote area, please provide an alternative shipping address within the nearest town centre as a signature is required on delivery.
Please note, all deliveries from Hobbysew will require a signature upon delivery.
In case of Furniture, there may be a variation on freight pricing due to the location. We will call to confirm once order is received.
*Excludes Koala Studios Furniture and Tailormade Furniture.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We deliver to AUSTRALIAN addresses only (No PO Boxes*). No international shipping and delivery. Apologies for the inconvenience.
*Exceptions apply depending on location such as very remote areas and mining sites.