Janome Skyline Series
The Janome Skyline range has been designed for every type of sewing – everyday projects, home décor, high fashion, patchwork and quilting.
- Built-in, easy to use needle threader
- Drop feed
- Patented needle plate markings for precision sewing with needle drop position
- Angle marks and sewing guides in front of the sewing foot
- LED lights to illuminate your work area
- Easy set bobbin
- Quick reference stitch chart in the lid of the machine
- Different styles of auto one-step buttonhole
- Up to 5mm stitch length
- 7 piece feed dog; no more fabric slipping, puckering and shifting
- Rigid die-cast aluminium frame for stable sewing at high speeds
- Long carry handle slots neatly on the top of machine
Janome Skyline S3
The Skyline S3 has a 310mm long arm (over 12”) with 210mm of work area to the right of the needle and an arm space of 120mm (4.7”) high, giving you plenty of room to cope with those bigger projects. It has a great range of 120 stitches and speeds of up to 820 stitches per minute. There are 4 LED lights in 2 locations and a bright backlit LCD touch screen.
Janome Skyline S5
The Skyline S5 has a 310mm long arm (over 12″) with 210mm of work area to the right of the needle and an arm space of 120mm (4.7″), high. A great range of 170 stitches including a choice of 10 styles of buttonholes plus an alphabet, with speeds of 1000 stitches per minute. Uses 6 LED lights in 3 locations and bright backlit LCD touch screen that includes a stylus. There is 1 external port for optional thread cutter switch.
Janome Skyline S7
The Skyline S7 comes with 240 built-in stitches, including 11 one-step buttonholes and 7 alphabets. Quilters and designers will enjoy the AcuFeed™ Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System and the automatic presser foot lift. There are 6 LED lights and a LCD colour touch screen that includes a stylus. Includes 1 USB for stitch transfer and 1 external port for optional thread cutter switch.
Janome Skyline S9 Top of the Range
The Skyline S9 is the first machine in its series to include both sewing and embroider and Wi-Fi capability. There are 3 iPad apps available for the Skyline S9 being AcuEdit, AcuMonitor and AcuSetter to make your sewing and embroidery time more efficient. Enjoy choosing up to 250 embroidery designs, 800 stitches per minute embroidery speed, 240 built-in stitches, and having 6 white LED lights to give you shadow free sewing.
If you would like to know more please